We ensure you that:
- We DO NOT use your Data without your permission. Your data belongs to you.
- We only gather data which we need to create a tailor-made content and experience for you.
- We DO NOT sell your data to third parties.
- We are subject to strict EU/UK data protection law.
- You have full control over your data and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Your data must be secure: That’s why we have implemented comprehensive security measures as well as technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
- We comply with strict legal data protection requirements.
- If you have any queries,questions. Please contact us if you have any questions, Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://thirdeyegoa.com
1. Objective and Responsible Authority
- 1.2. Service provider and the authority responsible for data processing is M/s WebIT Nation, Reliance Magnum Building, Margao, Goa,India (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”).
- 1.3. The term “user” means all customers and visitors of our online offers and Service. The terms used here, e.g. “user”, are gender neutral.
- 2.1. Personally Identifiable Data – This kind of data can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual (e.g. names, e-mail-addresses).
- 2.4. Web beacons – Web beacons (also known as Pixel Tags) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page for the purpose of transferring information, such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the Web beacon appears, the URL (uniform resource locator) of the page on which the Web beacon appears, the time the page containing the Web beacon was viewed, the types of browser that fetched the Web beacon and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server.
- 2.5. IP Address – An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, smartphone) participating in the Internet. We store the IP address only, if it is necessary to provide a service or if may be legally necessary.
2.2. Pseudonymous Data – The pseudonymous data identifies a holder, that is, one or more human beings who possess but do not disclose their true full names (e.g. “user1234”).
3. Essential Information for Data Processing and Security
- 3.1. We will process personally identifiable data within the scope of the law and not without your required further consent only to the extent necessary for the conclusion and execution of our contractual relationship.
- 3.2. We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures to ensure that the provisions of data privacy laws are complied with and, as a result, the data managed by us is protected from accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. These security measures are monitored on a regular basis and updated according to industry standard as necessary.
4. Processing of Personal Data
- 4.1. Personal data, in addition to the use expressly named in this agreement and allowed by law, is used for the following purposes:
> The provision, maintenance, security and execution of our Service.
> Ensuring effective customer Service and technical support.
- 4.2. Upon contacting us, information is saved for the purpose of processing the request and for the event that follow-up questions arise.
5. Newsletter and Personalization
- 5.1. Newsletters and further electronically sent information (hereafter uniformly referred to as “newsletter”) that are not service-related, are not fulfilling our duties to perform our Service and contain advertisement will only be sent to you, if you have given us your prior consent or if it is permitted by law.
- 5.2. We may ask you for an opt-in within our Service and sent you an email asking you to confirm your registration (so called double-opt-in).
- 5.3. Non-promotional and thus no newsletter information includes notifications that are sent within the scope of the contract or business relations. This includes, for example, the sending of service emails with technical or organizational information within the framework of our provision of services, billing information, information concerning technical and legal changes, and questions regarding orders.
- 5.4. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter you can opt to stop receiving it at any time. Opt-out possibilities are included in each mail and may also be changed within your account settings.
- 5.5. You also give us the consent to store your IP addresses and the timestamp as part of the sign-up process. We are legally bound to record the log-on process so as to be able to verify that logging on is done in accordance with regulations.
- 5.6. In order to tailor our newsletter to your interests and to avoid contents that are irrelevant for you or to adjust the frequency of our information (i.e. lower the sending frequency, if you open them less), we measure whether you open our newsletter (this with help of a Web Beacon, a small image within the content of the newsletter) and which links you click (this by a link redirection via our servers). We do not use this information for other purposes and we will delete the personally to you related measurement data as soon, as you opt out from receiving our newsletter. This consent applies within the countries of European Union only after an explicit consent was given within a permission dialogue. The same is true for other jurisdictions, where an explicit consent is required.
6. Browser notifications
- 6.1. We enable users to obtain information about our Service and its contents through messages that are shown by their browsers (so called “push notifications”). In order to do this, we currently use the services provided by OneSignal Inc., 201 San Antonio Rd #140, Mountain View, CA 94040, USA.
- 6.2. The push notifications are set up with the users’ consent and the users’ browser must support such push notifications. In order to be able to display push notifications, OneSignal is required to store an identifying feature of the browser, which is then used for push notifications only.
- 6.4. Users may object to the further use of our push notifications at any time by disabling the function in their browser settings on desktop or smartphone browser.
7. Google Analytics and User ID
- 7.2. We also use the function User ID in order to track data on user interaction with our Service. This User ID is anonymized and encrypted and will be except for its pseudonymous use not be processed with other data of a user in a way that makes the user identifiable.
- 7.3. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to assess users’ use of our Service, in order to compile reports on the activities within our Service and in order to render additional services for us associated with the use of our Service and Internet use.
- 7.4. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that Google shortens user IP addresses within an EU member state or in other contractual states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the US where it is shortened.
- 7.5. We use the Analytics features for remarketing, Google Display Network impressions, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration and Google Analytics reports on demographics and user interests. You can prevent Google from using Google Analytics for display ads and customize ads on the Google Display Network at:https://www.google.com/settings/ads
- 7.6. The IP address transferred by the user’s browser is not linked to other Google data. Users can prevent cookies being saved through the appropriate setting on their browser software; users can also prevent the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie and related to the use of our Service in addition to the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
8. Server Log Files
- 8.1. During every visit of our Service information about IP address, access-provider, referring URL, date/time, browser type and version and operating system, amount and state of transferred data is stored in the web server log files.
- 8.2. We use the log data without any other personal or pseudonymous profiling as required by law only for the purpose of the operation, security and optimization of our servers.
9. Content Adjustment for Individuals
- 9.2. This processed information includes data we receive from users during the registration procedure (e.g. a user, gender, name or country), as well as the data we receive on a user’s use of our Service (e.g. which parts of our Service are preferably used, recommended, favored or shared with other users).
10. Third-Party Content and Service Provider
- 10.1. We are using third-party content and service providing services in order to embed their contents like quizzes, tests, games, texts, images or fonts within our Website (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Content”). This always pre-supposes that the Third-party Provider uses the user’s IP address. This is because without the IP address, they cannot send the Content to the respective user’s browser. The IP address is thus required for displaying this Content. We endeavor only to use Content of which the respective Third-party Provider uses the IP address only for distributing the Content. Third-party Providers might also use Pixel-Tags (small invisible images, also known as “Web Beacons”) to collect information for statistical or marketing purposes. Through the use of Pixel-Tags simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the Website can be pseudonymously recorded and collected, whereby user profiles may be created. The pseudonymous information might also be stored in cookies on your device, includes technical information like your Browser or OS, details of how you used our Service and interacted with Contents displayed by the Third-party Provider. This information might be combined with such data collected on other sources.
11. Third Party Advertisements and their Cookies:
- 11.3 We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the link below.
12. Service, Notices and Deletion of Data
- 12.1. In compliance with legal requirements we will at any time provide you with information on your personally identifiable data stored by us, free of charge and without undue delay. Please refer to the contact information on our Website.
- 12.3. We delete the stored personal data, as soon as it is not needed for its purposes anymore and as this is in compliance with all legal storage obligations.
- 13.2. Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any new personally identifiable information.